Thursday, January 6, 2011

Makeup Brushes

We all know that eyeshadow can be smeared on the eye with your finger and lipstick is desinged to go on your lips without a brush.
Then why splurge on Makeup Brushes?

Well, makeup brushes help you apply your makeup http://konac.kontera.com/javascript/lib/imgs/grey_loader.gifwith greater precision, and they create a considerable difference to the finished look. Trust me when I say that no makeup artist would be found without them. A set of good quality makeup brushes could be the best investment you'll make. 
Types of brushes:
  • Foundation Brush
  • Concealer brush
  • Powder brush
  • Eyeshadow brushes (My favorite)
  • Blush brush
  • Lip brush (trust me it makes a difference)
You can usually find makeup brushes in any cosmetic store such as Sephora, Ulta, and Department Stores but if you don’t want to spend a lot of money I would Google and search for a set of brushes for a reasonable price. 

One of my favorite eyeshadow brushes is from ELF and its only $1. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment